High Density Polyethylene Polymers Materials
Available in Size 32mm to 110mm Outer diameter in various materials PE - 63, PE - 80, PE -100
Available in multiple choice of Class Rating from 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.5, 16, 24 & 28 kg/cm2
Available in Black Colour
Available in Standard length 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 meter coils Depending on the pipes dimensions
- Light in weight and high tensile strength.
- Resistance to Corrosion, abrasion & UV radiation.
- Smooth internal surface finish which have low friction which save energy.
- Have no effect of weather conditions.
- Strong and long lasting.
- Installed in bore wells without joints.
- Hard and unbreakable.
- Low thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Perfect weld ability.
- Safe for portable water as raw material comes with a food grade certificate.